As the title of this post indicates, Toyota has worked its way back to the top to regain the title of 'World's Largest Automaker'. The company had previously lost the designation to GM, after suffering severe parts and production shortages last year, due to the devastating earthquake and tsunami.
But now, Toyota is back in the swing of things and strong than ever. And to prove it, the company has released several new Toyota models that have had no trouble wowing everyone at New Rochelle Toyota. Feel free to look them over below, then contact us to arrange a test drive at 47 Cedar St. New Rochelle, NY 10801 today, should you be interested in taking a seat behind the wheel.
2012 Toyota Camry At a Glance- Completely redesigned exterior and interior
- Among the first models to introduce the available Toyota Entune infotainment system
- 178-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder or 268-hp 3.5L 6-cylinder engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
2012 Toyota Prius v At a Glance- Larger version of the original Toyota Prius, with the cargo room of a small SUV
- Gasoline 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine with Hybrid Synergy Drive
- EPA-estimated 42 mpg combined rating
2012 Toyota Prius c At a Glance- Subcompact version of the original Toyota Prius, optimized for efficient travel in congested cities
- Gasoline 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with Hybrid Synergy Drive
- EPA-estimated 50 mpg combined rating
2012 Toyota Prius Plug-In At a Glance- Plug-in hybrid version of the original Toyota Prius
- 180-minute charge time at 120 volts
- EPA-estimated 95 MPGe (miles per gallon equivalent) rating